* Ages 5 - 18 are eligible
*Must be age 5 as of June 1, 2019
* Must be able to participate in at least 3 swim meets and sign & return the Family Assessment Agreement.
*2019 Registration Forms here!
Certified Red Cross Water Safety Instructor, Lifeguard, Certified Commercial Pool Operator and currently serves as Aquatic Director at Eagle Landing. Her impressive credentials include:
- Coached in the River City Swim League for the last 16 years and had a High Point Swimmer in at least one age group every year.
- Head Coach - Clay High Swim Team - 4 years
- Head Coach - Fleming Island High - 9 years
- Had a state qualifying relay team every year plus 3 academy scholarship swimmers and several college scholarship swimmers.
$165 for the first swimmer in family
Additional family members:
$145 for second swimmer
$125 for third swimmer
$110 for fourth swimmer
$190 for non-resident swimmer|2 children $350
*Resident sponsorship is required
Fee includes coaching, team T-shirt, swim meet ribbons, logo cap, league fees and the "End of Summer" Banquet.
Swim family must purchase suits and goggles.